The Department provides services in all the fields of Neurosurgery by the hands of experienced physicians at the highest level of experience in all sub-specialties that exist in the profession for the sensitivity and accuracy of this type of surgeries.The medical activities include:
- Neurosurgery – A type of Surgery to diagnose and eradicate primary tumors of the brain.
- Skull base surgery.
- Radiation Surgery.
- Targeted radiation therapy for brain tumors.
- Neurosurgery for Pediatric patients.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases in the brain.
- Spinal surgery by the skin.
- Epilepsy Surgery – Diagnosis and surgical treatment of epilepsy which is resistant to treatment.
- Intensive care unit for neurosurgery – providing care and support for a variety of emergencies including severe head injuries, stroke and surgical support for patients with different brain tumors.